Labels

Sunday 3 June 2012

I've been blogged!!!


What I am loving ... desire to inspire!
I have been an avid reader of Jo and Kim's blog for a long time now.
It's a treasure trove of design ideas.
Aside from the work of noted design experts, 
they also regularly feature contributions from their readers.
Their pets on furniture posts are so heartwarming.
I wrote them two weeks ago with pictures of my Hong Kong flat
and I am so thrilled that they made this post on 30 May.
Many thanks, Jo and Kim! 



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the feature! Your apartment is beautiful.

    Love the new site -- I actually nearly used this wallpaper for my site when I was first developing it. Perfect for your interiors site! -- J xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to the Foolish Aesthete! I am a fan. =)

    ReplyDelete