Labels

Tuesday 30 October 2012

"My Birkin Collection"


What I am loving ... my 2 Birkins.
I only have 2 so it's not really a collection.
The problem is this: since I got into Birkins,
I can't seem to get excited with the "others".
I am not being a snob.
One of the reasons is that I have no moolah
since I just bought a flat.
The other reason is that I am content with these 2
and my white St Louis tote.
But, after 2 years of daily abuse,
my Goyard was in ICU.
And then, this morning, my breakfast of fruits
spilled into bag. Terrible.
R.I.P.
Though I have no moolah, I do need to get myself an
everyday bag: light-weight, versatile, and can fit all my stuff.
Any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, sounds like the Goyard was in the spirit of All Soul's Day. But, I join you in having no moolah brought on by acquiring living space. Interestingly, I recently bought 2 big everyday bags too -- one in python embossed leather, the other in black croco embossed leather, enough to schlep papers and everything in too. Ever tried going to Nordstrom Rack to get the same leathers at a discount?

    Happy Halloween! -- J xxx

    ReplyDelete