Labels

Saturday 8 December 2012

A new-old apartment


What I am loving: turning something old into new!
I bought a one-bedroom apartment in Makati (Philippines) a few months ago.
It was pretty old-fashioned but I super-loved
the space and the big windows.
It screamed "lots of potential" to me.
I asked my architect-cousin to gut it completely.
I just got the pictures and am so excited to share ... and to see
the place in person.
The best way to see how far we've gone
is to compare the before and after pictures.


After: Living


Before: Living 



After: Dining


Before: Dining



After: Bedroom


Before: Bedroom



After: Kitchen



Before: Kitchen





Other "after" pictures:




Click on one of the pictures to get the slideshow.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful flat! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done!!! And is that for you to live in or to rent out? - J xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, FA! I am excited to see the place in person!

      Delete